Jonna's blog

Jonna's blog
I write what happens in my life here

Sunday, November 20, 2011

A new me

Wow I havent been on here in a while. well here is an update I quit GRCC, and I currently go to Everest I am studding to be an MA (medical Assistant). I am learning to give shots, blood draws, vitals, UA, EKG's and other lab stuff. I love and am really good at it I have a 3.8 GPA which is a first for me. I am almost done I will be done in 2 months then I have to do 160 hours of an externship and then I may get a job through that. I sure hope so. I will walk at graduation 7pm June 13, 2012. I am still at Mcdonalds but hopefully not for long, had an interview yesterday morning. I am not getting enough hours at mcdonalds to pay my bills. cant wait to start my new life and get ready for my wedding September 28th 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment