Jonna's blog

Jonna's blog
I write what happens in my life here

Sunday, November 14, 2010

an update

when life gives you lemons squirt them into your enemies eyes. that how I feel right now a crappy job with no hours and managers that treat me like shit. then theres school Im not doing so well might get kicked out, because my grades are not as great as they should be. because of the daycare job working me from the time I got out of school till 11:30pm I couldnt do homework or study so I failed all my classes except one. I just now talked to my doctor and now Im getting my meds changed so I can focus more on the important things I have been very depressed latley and Its put a big tole on my health and life as a whole. I cant wait to start the new meds and get on with my life happy like I used to be. I just want to have fun with my friends and family with out worring. I dont have money now only getting one day of work a week with 3-5 hours my check this week was only $90 that doesn't even pay my bills and I cant get another job because I need to pay closed attention to my school work I'm working hard and i'm scared to death that I wont make it, then what will I do try to plead my case and hope they let me in again if not I don't know i guess I try to find somewhere else to go to that will take a loser like me in. I thought about moving somewhere else like Texas or something but with no money how in the hell is that I dont know what to do someone help.

No comments:

Post a Comment