Jonna's blog

Jonna's blog
I write what happens in my life here

Saturday, July 17, 2010

religion

ok so I was at church tonight and there were 3 baby baptizums (SP) and there were people there that werent catholic which I dont really care about that they are more then welcome anyway these 6 people in front of me were very rude while singing the opening hemn this one chick decided she was going to plug her ears and act like it was the worst thing ever then her and the other 5 people walked out came back in and walked out again they did this throughout the whole mass I thought it was funny when the ear plugging chick came in too late to see the baptizum she was there for. she missed it HA maybe you shouldnt have acted like a child and just sat there. It made me angry that they were acting like that Im sorry when you go to any church act sivilized please thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. People can be stupid. You would think they would actually act like an adult at something thats as serious as a Baptism.

    ReplyDelete